Franchise Journal Honors Kitchen Tune-Up as a Top 100 Brand
Kitchen Tune-Up is proud to appear on the inaugural list of the country’s Top 100 Brands, selected by Franchise Journal Magazine. The magazine’s team of 150 franchising experts selected Kitchen Tune-Up to appear on this list of this year’s notable companies.
The honor caps a remarkable year for Kitchen Tune-Up and its franchisees, known as “Tunies.” We had a tremendous year including:
• Opening more than 60 locations nationwide.
• Opening in our 40th state, Louisiana.
• Our virtual training for new franchisees proved a resounding success. We’ve run five Virtual Training Schools this year alone. Add four virtual Discovery Days for prospective franchisees, plus a three-day virtual Reunion.
• Our franchisees began selling projects virtually—both as part of the sales process and as a way to close deals without needing to enter clients’ homes.
• We created a new Connector coaching program, which links every franchisee with a personal coach at the Home Office. Connectors check in, provide advice and are the owners’ number one fans!
We see more growth ahead. As homeowners spend more time at home, their interest in remodeling their kitchens is increasing. But even as Kitchen Tune-Up grows, the company hasn’t lost the positive culture of teamwork that have made it home for so many franchisees over the past 32 years. We can’t wait to head into 2021!