The Kitchen Tune-Up Franchise Process
Interested in owning a home services franchise? Let our dedicated Kitchen Tune-Up Franchise Consultants walk you step-by-step through the franchise ownership process. Here is a look at the Discovery Process from start to business launch.
• Introductory Call with a Franchise Consultant
• Informational Webinar (Live or Recorded) with Brand President
• Follow Up Call with Your Franchise Consultant
• SUBMIT APPLICATION
• FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT (FDD)
○ Group Validation Calls with Kitchen Tune-Up Franchisees
○ FDD Review Call with Your Franchise Consultant to Review (including territory discussion)
○ Approval Call with our Chief Development Officer and Brand President to Learn More About Their Vision and Ask Questions Directly
• Meet The Team Day (Optional) Allows You to Meet the Home Office Team and Ask Questions!
• FRANCHISE AGREEMENT with Your Customized Territory -- Sign and Submit Initial Fee.
• Pre-Training Course Online to be Completed in 3-4 Weeks
• Training School 3-days virtual and 5-days at our Experience Center in Dallas
• BUSINESS LAUNCH and Get Started with our 12-Week Action Plan with Your Regional Operations Manager
Are you ready to explore Kitchen Tune-Up franchise ownership?